Southern MD Lawn Hydroseeding Renovation
Top Cuts Plus is a commercial, residential, lawn hydroseeding renovation contractor in Southern Maryland, Lusby, Calvert County, St Marys County and Charles County MD.
Read the advantages below to see the difference hydroseeding you lawn can provide over dry seeding or sod installation.
Call us for the lawn everyone in the neighborhood will be talking about.
The Advantages Of Hydro Seeding:
- Hydroseeding is a fast, cost effective way to have a new lawn
- Hydroseeding costs only a little more than dry seeding techniques combined with straw mulch.
- Hydroseeded is less than 1/4 the cost of using sod
- Your new lawn will be sprayed on with a protective green mulch covering
- A special blend of seeds will be chosen for the conditions and requirements you have
- Factors amount of sun, shade, terrain, type of soil and if you have children or pets.
- Your lawn is hydroseeded with a tested, high quality, certified turf mix.
- Germination time will depend on weather, time of year, amount of water, the area you live in and other factors.
- Grass will be visible in 5-7 days, a few days slower in cold weather or the hottest part of summer.
- You will be surprised how inexpensive it is to have a truly outstanding lawn.
Hydroseeding Can Grow Grass Almost Anywhere
Advantages of Hydroseeding over Dry Seeding:
- Hydroseeded lawns come up faster sometimes 3 to 5 days.
- Hydro seeding has an attractive green appearance versus dry seeded and covered with straw mulch.
- Hydroseeding mulch has NO weed seed versus straw is loaded with weed seed.
- Hydroseeding allows the custom seeding for shady areas, high traffic areas, or front lawn.
- Hydro Seeding mulch adds to the humus content of a lawn as it decomposes versus straw that leaches nitrogen from the soil as it decomposes.
- Sod generally costs 3 to 5 times more than hydro seeding.
- With hydroseeding the new seedlings are grown on your soil. Sod may sometimes, not have a sufficient compatibility with the soil it is planted on.
- The roots of sod are chopped off making a less healthy plant.
- Sod will shrink over the first month and if it is not installed properly gaps will open up between the sod rows.